Friday, October 4, 2013

Galaxy S4 in both variations ....

Given that I have both version of the S4 in my hands for some time now , i finally decided to take the time and test their performance on "equal" grounds .
I rooted both phones (actually they are rooted for some time now ) , installed Quadrant professional so i can select only the CPU tests and started playing around .

In all scenarios , the minimum and maximum clock frequencies were "locked" to the desired value so both phones couldn't deviate from that frequency . In the Qualcomm version I also had to force all CPU's to come online apart from setting the Performance Governor . In the Exynos version , all CPU's being online all the time is a given drawback that was useful in this case .


As for the quality of the images taken , given that it was a quick test performed just to kill some time , i used my quite old prototype Galaxy S3 to take them , so I apologize for them .














No comments:

Post a Comment